Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Haircut

Those of you who get to see Sophie are familiar with her rat tail/ mullet. Her hair in the back just grew so fast, and most are amazed at how much she had!

We finally decided it was time to cut it. And who better to give Sophie her first haircut than Aunt Nikki, the beautician? (She also got her bangs trimmed up)
This is what the back of her head looks like now. I'm a true mom because I admit that I was a little sad to see the rat tale/ mullet go.

3 comments:

  1. Cute baby :) Cute haircut :) Cute diaper :) AND Cute leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...I'm sure that was hard to cut her hair! I know it would be hard for me, because I want Daisy to have hair so badly! But Sophie looks so cute:) I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay haircut! :) I think Em's almost ready for her second one...bangs grow fast!

    ReplyDelete