Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

BabyMill3 [18 Weeks]

I've been doing a poor job of blogging about my pregnancy with BabyMill3. To be fair, I had planned to do a blog post the night before I had the threatened miscarriage, and for whatever reason, it didn't happen. Then with the scare, I still felt like I was walking on pins and needles for a little while. I'm feeling comfortable and normal in my pregnancy again, so I think it's time to do an update!


Sickness: My sickness with this baby was so weird. I didn't feel sick AT ALL for so long. I thought it was great, but it was weird too since I have been sick with both girls. At first it convinced me that this one must be a boy, but then I read online that if you're breastfeeding, sometimes it takes away the morning sickness. And that must have been it because as soon as Brielle stopped breastfeeding, I started feeling more morning sickness (still not bad - and thankfully by then I was 11 weeks along, so I didn't have much of the first trimester left). I also could.not.handle gross smells. I couldn't change Brielle's diapers without gagging and throwing up. Thankfully, I am feeling mostly better now and am changing Brielle's diapers again! I've had a little bit of heartburn, but nothing too serious yet.

Movement: I didn't feel Sophie until 21 weeks and felt Brielle at 16 weeks. I felt this baby's first kick when I was in the E.R. and the lady was pushing hard on my stomach to do an ultrasound. At that point, I was 13 weeks. Around 15 weeks, I started to regularly feel the baby move. It sure is reassuring!

Weight Gain: I've gained 4.5 pounds (I lost some weight when I had all the bleeding). Basically, I think I'm growing the same as the other girls. I'm still in my regular clothes thus far. 

(7 weeks)

(10 weeks)

(14 weeks)

(18 weeks)

4 comments:

  1. Aww! You look so cute! Wish we could hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You look so good =] And that's nice about less morning sickness...maybe I should just keep nursing Silas until I get pregnant again and have reached the 2nd trimester ;)

    ReplyDelete