Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sophie's First Birthday Party!

We celebrated Sophie's first birthday party last tuesday night. Her theme was pink birdies which was a great theme right around easter time.
She was super cute and super spoiled.
Lots of yummy food was there! Grandmas made the main dishes while Aunt Brianna made the brownies, and Laken and I made the cake pops!
I was really proud of how the cake pops turned out since it was my first time making them and I was trying to be ambitious with them...
She LOVED her cupcake, but she loves all food, so I wasn't surprised...

She got lots of fun new toys and clothes!
Thanks to everyone who made Sophie's first birthday party fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cake pops!! Looks so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cake pops! Very impressive :) Sophie looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete