Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Love Being a Mom, But....

There are some things I just really miss about my pre-Mom days. Here are some things I miss because I am either unable to do them or it's much more difficult to do/enjoy them:
-Sleeping in
-Going places whenever I want
-Going on dates, carefree (now I'm always missing Sophie or worrying about Sophie)
-Listening to music loudly in the car
-Laying in the sun
-Making money (I don't miss working, really, but I miss the income)
-Reading lots of books
-Running outside whenever I wanted
-Enjoying my dinner

While I do miss all of these things, my love for Sophie is far greater than my love for all of these things together. I would choose being a mom any day over these old freedoms I used to have... yes, even over sleeping in! I mean, look how cute this kid is...





1 comment:

  1. Can totally relate!! Sleeping in is defiintely the biggest for me :)

    ReplyDelete