Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Comparison Belly Pictures

For those interested in seeing comparison shots of my pregnancies... the top pictures are from when I was pregnant with Sophie and the bottom is this pregnancy. Both are at 38 weeks. The funny thing is, I think I look bigger in the bare belly picture with this pregnancy (some of it is probably the shadow on the wall that makes me look bigger), and I think I look bigger in the "shirt" picture with Sophie! I technically think I'm actually similar in size, but just a little bigger this time (based on weight gained). I do think by pictures that it looks like I dropped earlier this time, but I don't have a dramatic drop like some women do, so it's hard to tell. My guess is that I'll have a high 7 pound baby (Sophie was 7lb 5oz), but we'll all find out soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment