Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

When the Camera Can't Lie

The lens I have on my camera right now zooms in on whatever is closest and blurs the background. I keep meaning to change it back to my regular lens because my kids are at a crazy age where they never do exactly what I want in a picture (okay, that will probably last until they're adults)... and because I'm just not that great at using my camera.

But sometimes I laugh because sometimes the camera just can't lie. 

Is Brielle the crazy one who likes being the center of attention?

Why, yes. Yes she is.



2 comments:

  1. Sophie's hair! What a stunning little girl. And Brielle, little cheese ball;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I've been contemplating cutting it. I don't know if I have the courage though. But oh, the battles we fight every day...

      Delete