Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sisters in a New Year

I'm amazed at how much little ones change in a year. From growing hair to losing or gaining chubbiness to getting taller to growing personality... they sure do change!

So here are these three little stinkers at the start of 2015. (Seriously, though... 2015?! My mind is boggled that it's already 15 years into the 2000s). They can drive me crazy, but God has blessed me so much with these girls. I'm so thankful he entrusted me with them even though I fail so many times. I'm excited to see what this year brings with them.

If I had to explain them each in five words at the beginning of this year, this would be it:

Sophie: talkative, pleaser, controlling, sensitive, helper

Brielle: silly, mischievous, sleeper, adventurous, whiny

Lyla: Needy, grumpy, sleeper, teething, petite 





And look at them from last year! Lyla wasn't born yet, and Sophie and Brielle sure were different!



1 comment:

  1. I sure do love those 3 little girls!! Love, Grandma Lori

    ReplyDelete